PRIVACY NOTICE & DISCLAIMER
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice:
- “Personal Data” shall have the meaning as ascribed in the Act.
- “You” & “your” shall refer to yourself and such other persons or companies represented by you of which you are providing the Personal Data.
- “We”, “our” & “us” shall refer to Paramount Foodprint Sdn Bhd.
By accessing this website, you shall agree to these terms and conditions (as amended by us from time to time).
(A) Information Collected
The Personal Data about you which we or Dewakan Website may collect includes:
- Information collected when you register or update an online profile or when you fill in or update your information with us, which may include personal data such as your photograph, name, contact details and other information;
- The contents of all electronic forms or documents submitted to us via Dewakan Website, including identity documents and proof of address;
- Information input or submitted to online facilities such as search and calculators:
- Personalization preferences you select as you use Dewakan Website;
- Information submitted if you participate in survey or competition whether via online or otherwise;
- Any messages or comments you submit to us via our Website or in whatever manner, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number; and
- Information obtained independently by us from other lawful sources.
(B) Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
By providing any of your Personal Data to us whether via online or otherwise, you hereby agree that we shall collect, retain and use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Providing you with services or benefits under any of our business or policies; and/or
- Processing your application under any of our programme; and/or
- Where relevant, marketing of goods and services and sending any updates, new products, special offers, advertising, promotional material and/or commercial material to you (including emails, short message services or other means) and/or to be used in, to provide and/or improve our services, processing invoices and payments (including card payments) and providing other services to enhance and support the relationship of us and you and/or such other persons or companies represented by you; and/or
- Conducting research on planning, product, goods, services, security and testing; and/or
- Carrying out matching procedure in accordance with the law; and/or
- Performing statistical analysis for our various objectives and providing this information within us; and/or
- Purposes connected with the operation, administration, development, record-keeping or enhancement of our business including for the purpose of which is relevant to support and/or assist in any of our business of Dewakan’s Website and/or
- Purpose connected with the administration, management and/or enforcement of the commercial transaction and for contact and communication with you and/or such other persons or companies as represented by you; and/or
- Where required by law, where we consider that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where we suspect that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and/or
- Here a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in Dewakan; and/or
- Where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or services as required by us; and/or
- Enabling us or where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or obligations as required under the laws, rules, regulations, by law and/or guidelines (whether or not having the force of law) or as required by any governmental and/or non-governmental authorities, agencies or department or a third party requires in order to ensure compliance with agreement(s) or document(s); and/or
- Where a third party requires in order for purposes of preparation and submission of any claim or payment to any party or for any audit/checks by any party for whatever purposes related to our business; and/or
- Purposes connected with the enforcement of our rights pursuant to any letter, agreement and/or document including seeking legal and financial advice, taking any preliminary steps or commencing any legal action; and/or
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law.
We may either contact you for the purposes as set out in (B) above via telephone calls, emails, short message services or by whatsoever form of available communication.
(C) User and Disclosure
- You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether in Malaysia or abroad) amongst any company within us and/or to third parties including but not limited to our agents, consultants, solicitors, auditors, employers, contractors, suppliers, partners, joint venture partners, advertisers, purchasers, network operators, associated companies, holding companies, any relevant authority, embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, organizations or any relevant financial institution, any other person under a duty of confidentiality to us or any company within us , any of the companies within us , actual or proposed assignees or transferees or buyers of any right/ businesses/ assets of the companies within us, service providers (including those who assist us in providing our Website), for our operational, administration and development requirements and to organizations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, banking, marketing, advertising, mail house, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility and security service to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes of (B) above for and on behalf of us.
- We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected by us as part of our process of constantly improving our Website and/or business.
(D) Impact of Non-Provision of Personal Data
Please note that in the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to us then your application or request to us for any of the above purposes as set out in (B) above may not be accepted or acted upon or your request to browse some information on our Website may be denied or we will not be able to provide the full range of benefits and/or services and/or perform its obligations under any potential or existing contract with you.
(E) Storage and Retention of The Personal Data
- Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies in our offices or stored in servers located in or outside Malaysia and operated by us or its service providers in or outside Malaysia.
- Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in (B) above or is required to satisfy any legal, regulatory and/or accounting requirements or to protect our interests.
- We do not offer any online facilities for you to delete your Personal Data held by us.
(F) Email and “Contact Us” Messages
- We may preserve the content of any email or “Contact Us” or other electronic message that we receive.
- Any personal data contained in those messages will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in this Privacy Notice.
- The message content may be monitored by our service providers or employees for purpose including compliance, auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
(G) Communication or Utilization Data
- Through your use of telecommunications services to access Dewakan’s Website, your communications data (e.g. Internal protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to Personal Data.
- To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the Act.
(H) Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
- When you access Dewakan’s Website, we may automatically (i.e. not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed) and etc.
- We may use this data and share it with rest of our associate companies, related companies and holding companies to monitor the attractiveness of our Website and improve their performance or content.
- When you view Dewakan’s Website, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your personal computer next time you visit.
- Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time.
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
- Personal Data held by us will be kept confidential in accordance with this Privacy Notice pursuant to any applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
- Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data submitted to us in whatever manner (including those sent or posted in Dewakan’s Website) will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
(K) Safety of Personal Data
- We use a number of mechanisms to protect and integrity of your Personal Data.
- We shall strive to protect such Personal Data and privacy of users, unfortunately we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Data transmitted to us, and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any Personal Data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect such information from misuse and lose and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. However, given the nature of the internet, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely or absolutely secured.
- A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of Dewakan’s Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
(L) Transfer of Personal Data
Due to the global nature of our business, we may transfer your Personal Data to the our holding companies, associate companies and related companies (which may be located in other countries) or to any parties located in other countries (including countries that have a different data protection regime than is found in the country where you are based). Any Personal Data transferred shall be used for the purpose as set out in (B) above and disclosed to parties stated in (C) above.
Dewakan’s Website may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser. You leave our Website and we do not exercise control over any Personal Data or any other information you give to any other entity after you have left our Website.
(N) Right of Access to Personal Data
- Under the Act, you have the right of access to your Personal Data held by us on payment of a prescribed fee and you may request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, subject to any applicable legal restriction and contractual conditions.
PIC/Contact name: Samuel Harper
Address: Dewakan, Level 48, Skyviews, Naza Tower, Platinum Park, No. 10 Persiaran KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur.
- Please note that notwithstanding the withdrawal of your consent, we may still proceed to your Personal Data in circumstances recognised and permitted by law and as required under the contractual conditions.
- We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
(O) Personal Data Given by You
You hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent from the persons or companies represented by you for you to provide their respective Personal Data to us.
(P) Changes to Privacy Notice
(Q) Copy Rights & Trademarks
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in Paramount Foodprint Sdn Bhd. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorized to do so in writing by us.
(R) Governing Law
These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by Malaysian law and Malaysian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
(S) Further Disclaimer
- We do not warrant in any way, whether expressly or impliedly, the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the information and contents of ours Website. In no event, will we or any of our subsidiary or associated companies or related corporations or holding companies or their directors and employees accept any liability with regard to your use of our Website and/or to the information contained in our Website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using our Website.
- Dewakan’s Website and its contents do not in any way constitute any offer or invitation in respect of the shares in and securities of Dewakan or any other company.
- We may collect information knowingly provided by you, such as your name, email address and your telephone number(s). We may use the information collected to send you the information which you have requested and other information and notifications which you may find useful. Your visit to this website is not tracked by us. Any information which you provide will be kept confidential, except that disclosure will be made where required by applicable law or any governmental/regulatory authority or any valid legal process.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE AND CHOICE PRINCIPLE NOTIFICATION AND CONSENT
(Pursuant to sections 6 and 7, respectively, of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010)
1. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
We hereby inform you that we, Paramount Foodprint Sdn Bhd (Dewakan) being Paramount Corporation Berhad’s subsidiary companies or related corporations (as the term is defined in the Companies Act 1965), affiliates, and associated companies (whether or not controlled by us) ("Company", "we", "our" or "us"), as data user[s], as the term is defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, have or will collect, record, hold, store, use, disclose and/or process (collectively referred to as "Process") one, or all of the following categories and/or types of personal information about you:
- master data: name, gender, date of birth, citizenship, marital status, nationality, race, ethnic origin, identification card /passport details, qualifications, occupation, employer, former employer(s), photographs or other images, and voice recordings;
- contact details: home address, home phone number and mobile number, email address, work address, work number;
- compensation information: such as amount, currency, number of payments per year, bank account details, income tax file numbers, income range; details of applicable bonus, incentives and commission plans, types of loans applied for in relation to a purchase of property, as well as introducer's name, address and identity card number;
- any such information as we deem necessary or appropriate from time to time in connection with your commercial relationship with us. (collectively, "Personal Data").
To the extent that you wilfully and voluntarily disclose to us any personal information whether or not coming within the definition of Personal Data above, of any individual, we shall assume, without independent verification, that you have obtained such individual's consent for the disclosure as well as the Processing of the same in accordance with the terms of this notification.
2. Sources of Information
Your Personal Data has and/or will be obtained from the following sources, where applicable, or such other sources which we may see fit from time to time:
- information provided or submitted by you through among others, as applicable the registration form (received via email, facsimile, manual submission, online), sales form, webpage ;
- as applicable, publicly available or publicly accessible information; and
- such other written or verbal communications or documents delivered to us prior to and during the course of our contractual or pre-contractual dealings with you. As the accuracy of your Personal Data depends largely on the information you provide to us, kindly inform us as soon as practicable if there are any errors in your Personal Data or if there have been any changes to your Personal Data.
3. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
We will Process the Personal Data that you have provided to us for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- the delivery of notices, services or products to you;
- in order for you to enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract to purchase the products and/or properties from us (for real estate customers only);
- user or customer relationship management procedures;
- those purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us;
- credit assessments and other background checks of users as we may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
- our internal record keeping;
- collection of outstanding payments from clients and/or customers;
- prevention of crime including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery);
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any of our member companies;
- vacant possession, keys handover, property/estate management, customer care and/or defect rectification works;
- conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and related products;
- for research, benchmarking, and statistical analysis purposes;
- post vacant possession delivery-related services, such as club house services, security and customer loyalty programmes, and/or
- to enable us and/or our selected authorised third parties to send you information by e-mail, telecommunication (telephone calls and text messages) or via social media concerning related and unrelated products and services offered by us and our business partners which may include but is not limited to the abovementioned purposes which we consider will or may interest you.
4. Storage and Security
We store your Personal Data in hard [and/or] soft copy. Soft copy data is stored on, amongst others, the file server, e-mail server, personal computers, notebooks, tapes and compact disc.
There are corporate security policies and procedures in place which among others confines access to your Personal Data to authorised personnel only on a strictly need to know basis to the relevant department such as the [administration, finance, sales and/or customer service] departments of the Company.
We may retain the Personal Data and that of other individuals that you provide to us for a reasonable period in accordance with commercial requirements and at all times subject to prevailing legal requirements.
Personal Data provided to us will, generally, be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorise us to provide and /or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of parties:
- any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a legitimate instruction from a competent or government agency;
- pursuant to an order of a court of competent jurisdiction;
- any related companies and subsidiaries of Paramount Corporation Berhad, including-those established in the future;
- where applicable, third parties who provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
- our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
- third party property management companies/entities in respect of the management of property that customers have purchased; and/or
- our appointed service providers in relation of our loyalty programs, for the purpose of delivery of gift redemption and services.
Please rest assured that consistent with the law, we will only disclose the minimum amount of information which we deem necessary for the Purpose and that we will take all appropriate safeguards to ensure the integrity and security of the Personal Data.
We shall keep and Process your Data in a secure manner. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that such information is kept confidential. We will not sell, rent or trade your Personal Data. We endeavor where practicable, to implement the legally mandated and/or appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations in order to prevent the unauthorised or unlawful processing of your Personal Data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your Personal Data.
7. Data Transfer & Sharing
In addition, you will appreciate that the nature of our products and services are such that it may be necessary, where we consider it appropriate, for the purposes of data storage or Processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, to transfer your Personal Data to our affiliates and / or associated companies and/or third party service or product providers within or outside the country in which we are established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of safeguards.
8. Impact resulting from failure to supply and consent to the Processing of Personal Data
It is obligatory for you to provide all of the categories of Personal Data which we request from you for the said Purpose. Failure to supply and consent to the Processing of the Personal Data in relation to the Purpose will:
- result in us being unable to provide you (i.e. customers/ prospective customers) with the information, notices, services and/or products requested;
- affect the ability of the parties to enter into the necessary Sales and Purchase Agreement in relation to the sale of property; and /or
- result in us becoming unable us and/or our selected authorised third parties to send you information by e-mail, telecommunication means (telephone calls and text messages) or via social media concerning related and unrelated products and services offered by us and our affiliated business partners which we consider will or may interest you.
9. Your Rights of Access and Correction
You have the right to, subject to payment of the prescribed fees where applicable, request access to and/or correct your Personal Data and/or limit the Processing thereof. In this respect, you may:
- check whether we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
- request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- request that your Personal Data is retained by us only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected;
- request that we specify or explain our policies and procedures in relation to Personal Data and the categories of Personal Data processed by us;
- withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period.
For access to Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data, please send your request in writing to:
PIC/Contact name: Samuel Harper
Address: Dewakan, Level 48, Skyviews, Naza Tower, Platinum Park, No. 10 Persiaran KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur.